Upon completing your required coursework, you will need to submit a completion request for your certificate. Once we have verified that you have met the requirements, your certificate will be printed and signed off on by the Dean of the College of ACES, Crop Sciences’ Department Head, Director of Online and Continuing Education (CITL) and the Online Program Coordinator.
Degree requirement: Bachelor's degree required
Semester: Spring, fall
Program length: 3 university courses
Estimated Cost: $6,408-$8,544
- Complete one 500-level approved course
- Complete two 400-level approved courses (at least 2 credit hours or more)
- Take courses for academic credit and earn a "B" or better for all courses
- Please see the list below for specific course requirements for each certificate specialization
Coursework cannot be used to qualify for multiple certificates but can count towards an Online Master's Degree.
- Complete two Crop Sciences courses (CPSC)
- Complete one approved course within the College of ACES
Estimated tuition and fees for the Professional Development Certificate depend on the number of courses and hours taken. See Illinois Online for tuition and fee information.
Get started today!
Use the form below to express your interest in pursuing a certificate. Once accepted, you will receive an email with further instructions for registration.